Content Writer & Fitness Enthusiast
James holds a BA (Hons) in Creative Writing and Film Studies and has recently gained a MA degree in Film, both of which he attained from Liverpool John Moores University. After taking up the couch to 5K challenge on a whim, James found a new passion for running, which he combines with his love for healthy cooking and writing. All of this led him to becoming a copywriter for OriGym.
When he is not writing content for the site, James can be found researching new recipes, writing music reviews, reading and watching latest film releases.
- 17th November 2022: When Should A Personal Trainer Refer Clients To Another Professional?
- 14th November 2022: Why Should Informed Consent Be Obtained For Personal Training?
- 26th September 2022: How to Create a HIIT Class Plan
- 26th August 2022: MyFitnessPal For Personal Trainers: The Complete Guide
- 26th August 2022: Professional Advice On Being A Personal Trainer For MS Patients
- 22nd March 2022: How to Create a Meal Plan for Clients
- 12th January 2022: Complete Guide To Personal Training Mission Statements
- 14th December 2021: How To Use Google My Business As A Personal Trainer
- 8th December 2021: Complete Guide To Personal Trainer Testimonials
- 30th November 2021: How to Become a BODYCOMBAT Instructor
- 30th November 2021: Train the Trainer Qualifications
- 26th November 2021: How Should a Personal Trainer Dress?
- 2nd November 2021: How Often to See a Personal Trainer
- 29th October 2021: How to Write a Personal Trainer Bio