Jessie Florence Jones
Jessie has a 1st class honours degree in English Literature from University of Leeds and an MA in English Literature from Durham University. Naturally Jessie has a real passion for writing especially about film, culture and wellbeing. Outside of writing she loves hiking, country walks and yoga, which she has been doing religiously over lockdown.
- 21st April 2023: Personal Trainer Salary Explained
- 31st October 2022: How to Get Clients as a Nutritionist: 11 Top Tips
- 21st September 2022: Starting a Personal Training Business from Home: OriGym Guide
- 12th July 2022: How to Become a Peloton Instructor: Complete Guide
- 16th May 2022: How to Use Zoom for Fitness Classes
- 25th March 2022: Sports Massage Therapist Job Description Explained
- 31st January 2022: Top Personal Trainer Specialities for 2022
- 31st January 2022: Expert Personal Trainer Advice (15 Tips)
- 31st January 2022: How To Become A Trainee Fitness Instructor
- 26th January 2022: What Makes a Good Fitness Instructor?
- 29th October 2021: Nutritionist Job Description Explained
- 28th July 2021: Complete Guide to Teaching Fitness Classes
- 3rd August 2022: 13 Key Interview Questions for Fitness Instructors
- 31st March 2022: Free Exercise to Music Courses: Are They Worth It?
- 16th February 2022: Rapport Building As A Personal Trainer