Content Writer & Fitness Enthusiast
Alice is a content writer at OriGym. With a first-class degree in French and Linguistics, she loves all things language, fitness and culture. As part of her degree, she spent a year living in France where she worked for a lifestyle blog, gaining professional experience in both translation and content writing.
When she’s not writing, you can usually find Alice practicing yoga and she hopes to one day become a yoga instructor herself. She also loves running, tennis and cooking up a vegan storm in the kitchen! It was this passion for health and fitness, combined with her love for writing, that brought Alice to OriGym.
- 28th November 2022: Personal Training Older Clients: Tips, Exercises and Skills
- 28th November 2022: How to Give The Ultimate Personal Training Price Presentation
- 26th April 2022: 9 Tips For Personal Training Disabled Clients
- 23rd February 2022: Personal Trainer Marketing Strategies And Tips
- 16th February 2022: Rapport Building As A Personal Trainer
- 28th January 2022: 9 Tips for Personal Training Pregnant Clients
- 7th January 2022: A Day In The Life Of A Personal Trainer
- 5th January 2022: How To Write A Personal Trainer Cover Letter
- 7th December 2021: How to Choose a Personal Trainer
- 3rd December 2021: First Aid Courses For Personal Trainers: Do You Need It?
- 30th November 2021: Benefits of a Personal Trainer & How To Find One
- 30th November 2021: 9 Roles and Responsibilities of a Personal Trainer
- 29th November 2021: How to Become a Personal Trainer When You Have a Disability
- 29th November 2021: How To Become A Personal Trainer In Australia
- 1st November 2021: Personal Trainer Refresher Courses: Are They Worth It?
- 30th May 2022: Expert Advice On Training Clients With Eating Disorders
- 30th March 2022: How To Become A Fitness Instructor