About Educare: EduCare is a market-leading provider of high-quality, concise and easy-to-use first aid courses as well as other health, safety and safeguarding courses.
We have helped provide essential duty of care, first aid and safeguarding knowledge to over 4 million people, creating a safer environment. With over 1200 people qualifying with us per day Educare is not just a UK market lesder but an international one.
At EduCare we recognise it isn’t just about what you learn, it’s also about how you learn. We are here to help you get the training you need to know how to react and create a culture of vigilance within your organisation.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical guide on how to handle an incident that may require first aid. The course is not intended to teach you how to be a first aider, but it is designed to give you the confidence to know what to do when someone urgently needs your help.
This three-module course delivers three CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- providing basic life support
- how to react in life-threatening situations
- how to deal with someone who is choking, drowning, seizing, bleeding or having an allergic reaction
- what to do if somebody has a broken bone or experienced a burn
- how to handle day-to-day incidents such as nosebleeds, insect bites, stings, sprains and strains and sunburn.